36 years old British man swallowed 36 Viagra
After an alcohol binge, a young Briton had an idea: At a stroke, he swallowed 35 Viagra pills. First, he found that funny. He could not imagine what had the overdose of consequences.
The 36-year-old plasterer from the British Withernsea decided after a two-day alcohol binge with his friends, to swallow 35 Viagra pills (alternative medicine is Kamagra
) - just so "for fun".
The laughter went twice father, however. For fast, the effect of many tablets hired. "I felt sick, dizzy and I was hallucinating," Medforth said to daily newspaper "The Sun". Moreover Medforth had a "huge erection that would not go away."
Medforth went home and confessed the stupidity of his wife. This was shocked and immediately called an ambulance. According Medforth the alerted paramedics behaved professionally. However, they had to dominate, not to laugh.
Buy online Kamagra UK
To monitor the risk-taking man remained 36 hours in hospital. He then had to stay in bed at home. Overall, he had five days struggling with his erection. "Fortunately, my wife has forgiven me. I realize that I was very lucky," said Medforth.